Stirrups ‘n Strides Therapeutic Riding Center, Inc.
(a 501(c)3 non-profit organization).
PATH member (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International).
Our center and all programs are taught by PATH Certified Riding Instructors.
What makes therapeutic riding “so special?”:
The bonding between horse and rider and the relationships with instructors and volunteers has been known to help even “proven to improve” self esteem, self confidence and social interaction. Plus, it’s just plain fun for everyone!
For the physically handicapped rider, horseback riding gently and rhythmically moves horses’ bodies, naturally mimicking human gait. Studies have shown that therapeutic riding provides the following benefits:
• Psychological bonding
• Lifting of the spirit
• Increased attention span
• Improve balance, posture and flexibility
Take a minute or two and watch this super video. Click on the pic. (Full screen on the small square–bottom right).
Please copy and share this YouTube URL below–email or text friends and relatives!
www.youtube.com/embed/D-eplE5hAec (a URL to copy and share)
Thanks for donating and getting the word out! Every little bit helps!
- Berrettini Yard Sale- Food Court- March 5th
- Tampa Charity- Demo’s – March 8-12th
- Special Olympics Area Games- March 19th
- Citrus Cup Horse Show– April 6-9th – Newberry
- State Special Olympics – April 29th-30th
- Alaskan Cruise-Fundraiser – July 1-7